oh, okay Ben tagged me. I hesitate to do this in Japanese since there've been lots of Meme/Button things going on in Japanese blogosphere / social-networking-sphere and I don't want to be criticized to create yet another one :)
Four jobs I've had:
- Teacher at a private tutoring school (19-20 years old) -- tough one with very cheap salary
- Webmaster, O'Reilly Japan (20-21 years old) -- I started as a part-timer there, but had lots of good friends there at O'Reilly Japan and a few years later I became an author of O'Reilly book. That's amazing.
- Chief Technology Architect, Livedoor (22-26 years old)
- Software Engineer, Six Apart
Four Movies I can watch over & over:
Four places I've lived:
- Yokohama, Japan
- Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
- Roppongi, Tokyo, Japan
- San Francisco, CA
Interesting that I never lived more than 4 places in Japan yet.
Four TV shows I love:
They're all crappy comedy shows I love to see even if I'm away from Tokyo.
Four places I've vacationed:
- Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
- Okinawa, Japan
- Hawaii, USA
- Bali, Indonessia
Four of my favourite dishes:
- Sushi, Narita Airport 2nd Terminal
- Yakiniku (BBQ), 一番館 @ Azabu-Juban: 5 minutes away from my apartment is so cheap but very nice.
- whatver 鍋料理 (pan food) I have with my friends, during Japanese winter
- Okinawan food, especially ゴーヤチャンプル
Four sites I visit daily:
Four places I would rather be right now:
- Tokyo (!)
- Sapporo (or any other Hokkaido city)
- New York
Tag other bloggers:
- I don't think I like to tag someone on these things :)