Lots of sleep, World Cup games and dumping stuff inside my head into slides. Actually ...
June 23rd (Fri)
- 9:30 Arrived SFO
- 10:30 Get in the 6A office
- 14:00-16:00 Sleep on the couch
- 19:00-20:30 Had a dinner with clkao and Hachi
- 21:00-5:00 Sleep
June 24th (Sat)
- 8:00-10:00 SWE - GER
- 10:00-12:00 Chatting on IM/IRC
- 12:00-14:00 MEX - ARG
- 14:00-16:00 Lunch (Cut curry!) and read books
- 16:00-20:00 Sleep (Oops, again)
Hmm, jetlag hurts me. Now I start outlining my slides for YAPC and probably finish it on 2am, then sleep to wake up on 5am to get 8am flight at SFO to ORD (Chicago O'Haire).