Dumping the statuses of this afternoon.
- Woke up 12pm. Threw dishes to the dishwasher and turned it on. Put clothes to the laundry, had a quick shower.
- Walked on the Embarcadero street to the Ferry Building. Freaking nice weather.
- Got a soft shell crab sandwich at "San Francisco Fish Shop" and ice latte at Peet's cafe.
- Was sitting on the bench near the Ferry building and reading the Great Gatzby.
- Walked down Market Street to the downtown
- Purchased the simple wall clock at Crate and Barrel. $28
- Walked into an Irish pub in O'Farrel and had a pint of Guiness while watching footballasia on Fox Soccer Channel. Woo they play J-League games digest!
- Moved to Union square and continued reading the book. It was 6:30pm but still shining and warm.
- Got hungry again. Walked to the Chinatown to have a quick dinner and Tsintao Beer.
- Grabbed a bottle of water at the deli in front of my house
- Now waiting for BT downloads for few videos to see: Japanese drama and European football games for tonight.
Boo for me not bringing digital camera for shooting the great weather and stuff.